Sunday, February 19, 2006

IHS '76 2006 Reunion

IHS '76 2006 Reunion - July 28-30, 2006

here you go, the keys to the car! Use these to add directly to this blog.

Screenname: peterfeitner Password: cayuga

I thought rather than keeping things calm, productive and on the "comments" page, I would just toss the rule book and give anyone of you who wants to bother, the opportunity to add directly to this blog.

If you feel inspired, just click on the BlogThis! link at the page top, you'll get a screen to enter the screenname and password and the rest is up to you.

If you want to put in an image, then you'll need to go to the "dashboard" and create tab; you'll figure it out (especially if I could)!

I will still put up information from time to time; maybe a photo or two (got to dig in the storage bins), stories, plans, whatever.

Email me if you'd rather! Have fun!

Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home