Sunday, February 19, 2006

Three days of typing hell

So how did I get to do this? This organization thing? Just another instance of Universal humor!

This will probably come as a shock to some of you, but I got to do this for two basic reasons:

1) I thought I could save us some cash, and

2) I figured I know most everything.

The combinations of these two, well for lack of a better phrase, lets call them skills, skills have created more than a few great adventures in my wacky little life. This is just one more for the list.

In the short run, the result has been a few days spent glued to my computer as I worked to transfer the information provided by IHS to a functional database (because I know best: theme).

Anyhow, between the Annual and the IHS data CD, the total amounted to a little more than 650 records. We're there really that many of us? How the hell did we fit in that little school? And there were others there too, right? Man, let's hear one for the teachers, I mean can you really blame Mr Hipolit for not reading all of our essays (riviting as they must have been)? Or that special little look that only Mrs Richenberg could manage? Or, Clemenstry? I don't know how they did it.

Joey Hopkins is doing it as I write this; teaching at IHS. Joey, how do you do that?

More later, got to take the kids out for dinner (Christy is away for a week and I am doing them a favor by NOT cooking!)

Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home