Sunday, February 26, 2006

IHS '76 2006 Reunion


IHS '76 2006 Reunion

Digging through the attic - I was looking through some old stuff (of which I have to tell you, I have a lot of this kind of stuff), I found a couple of things I thought you might like to see.

The first is a small collection of concert ticket stubs from that period of time. Between Barton Hall, Bailey Hall, Schoellkof Stadium and, after getting a drivers licence and the old turquoise/white '66 Chevy Nova handed down from my sister, farther afield, live music was where I spent most of my wages from working at Joe's Restaraunt.

The other photo was taken at the NYState fairgrounds at a big outdoor festival. In this photo are Robin Allen, Kathy Shannon and me. I can't remember everyone on the concert docket, but I think it included the Doobie Brothers, The Beach Boys, Jefferson Airplane and others.

I'll keep looking for the odd photo to post, I have a few from as far back as Glenwood Elementary school.

For reunion plans, they are coming along. A few details to get through this week and then hopefully we will be ready to send out the info for the weekend. Any land mail address updates, please send them along to me. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home