Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring already!

OK, so I have not been so dilligent, but I haven't forgotten either! Plans are moving along; announcement post card is in the works and a mailing should be going out within the next 4 weeks.

For any of you folks traveling in and needing a place to stay, there is some leverage on prices, maybe, if we can organize a block of rooms; so if that it something that you want more info on, you have to get in touch with me and let me know as soon as you can, and I will see what I can do. Excellent accommodations are always possible via Scott Wiggins at La Tourelle (very nice place!)

Rather than a Thursday mash at the cottage, I have reconsidered and decided that I want to hike to 2nd dam and then on to the Six Mile Creek Winery (open till 8PM!). I will plan to be at the Giles St entrance at 4Pm on the 28th for any of you intrepid souls. Not so intrepid? Just go to the winery! I'll get there eventually!

Remember, if you are coming for the weekend, please send in the funds ($45PP) so we can pay for stuff and give good numbers for planning purposes. It is a bummer to guess wrong, so spare me and RSVP to me either by email or phone or mail!

More info to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home