Sunday, February 26, 2006

IHS '76 2006 Reunion


IHS '76 2006 Reunion

A few more photos; it just gets funnier and funnier!

First, a peek at the inside of our senior prom tag thing (program?). This image alone will account for dozens of insane stories and years of embarrassment and regret!

Next, an earlier prom, Christmas I think. Anyhow, like the brown tux!? I rented it at the same place everybody else rented one of those things at; even had a ruffled shirt that went with it. Too bad for the tux it had to be lowered to the task of fitting me! Repayment for it's kind service, beer stains and a night spent with me on the floor under a dining room table (alone, & not mine)!

Last for now, in one of the more absurd moments, here are Scott Rogers, Mark Millar and John Necheporek pretending to be a western band! This was taken on the steps of my house on the west shore (c. 1976), which some of you will recall from one wild party or another (there were a few)!


I talked with Mark the other night. If any of you are passing through Las Vegas, you'd better call! Or, suffer the shit that he will dish out to you for failing to do so! I happened to be through there just a month ago (before I started working on the reunion), how was I supposed to know?! But, now you know, so don't say I didn't warn you!

More later
Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home