Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Further back in time


I moved from NJ to Ithaca the year I entered third grade (interestingly enough, the same year that the juvenile delinquency rate for the town of Ithaca increased, hmm, probably just one of those odd little coincidences).

Anyhow, I was enrolled in Glenwood Elementary School and one of the first friends I made was with this fellow, John Button, also a '76 IHS Grad.

This particular photo was taken in 1968(?) at the lake house, looking into the fluorescent green kitchen! The person to the right of John is my mom, from whom I got all of my subtle fashion sense!

Other pals from Glenwood included Mike Williamson, Brad Fulkerson, Nick Szabo, Nancy Chapman, Debbie Carmen, Elaine Wilson, Carrie Reuning, Andy Leed, Susan Lydman, Janice Koski, Lisa Yenni, Carol Marion, David Kennerson, Joni Wiggins, Patty Classen, among others.

Someone will have to check this out, but I think we (at Glenwood) were the first in the Ithaca school district to have Frank Fazio as a gym teacher after he graduated IC in 1967!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home